Where are we?
We are centrally situated in the heart of old town Reykjavik with easy access to the main shopping streets, culture and restaurants. We are steps away from the main bus station where you can travel to many scenic sites and different parts of Iceland.
- Alþingi building – The Icelandic parliament.
- Hallgrímskirkja Church – One of the city’s most famous landmarks.
- The old harbor – Unique area with restaurants and cafés.
- Laugavegur – Main downtown shopping street.
- The National Art Museum
- The National Museum of Iceland